In the pre-design phase, we offer extensive site analysis, construction cost analysis and value engineering. Site analysis is comprised of site selection, geotechnical reports and the review of existing structures. The construction cost analysis provides a construction budget and a cost management plan to assist in defining the overall budget. In addition, value engineering in the pre-design phase examines the program, site selection and project budget to guide the client and project team in making well-informed decisions.
We offer extensive expertise in:
- Overseeing the implementation of feasibility studies and Business Plan
- Master planning and procurement strategies in compliance with the client’s business plan
- Managing all commercial aspects of the project
- Managing all contractual and legal aspects of the project
- Procurement of consultants
- Managing the design from concept to detail design
- Managing the tender process
- Managing all associated third parties
- Managing the main contractor up to hand over of the project
- Managing the value engineering aspect of the project.
- Managing LEED, ESTIDAMA and QSAS green building certification.