The compound is mixed-use community development occupying 232,735 square meters west of the Khalifa A City and in close proximity to the Coast Road, Mussafah Road, Abu Dhabi-Dubai Road and the International Airport. It is set to be completed in 2011.
The master plan includes:
- 60,000 m2 of 8 apartment buildings with a total of 448 units (including ground retail provision on 4 blocks)
- 185,000 m2 of villas: 80 townhouses, 138 semi-detached, 165 detached villas.
- Community Centre, housing all amenities, namely a supermarket, retail and fast food shops, bowling center, sport and recreational facilities, bank and mosque for the residents.
- 13 swimming pools for all age categories, plus water features.
- 96,000 m2 of landscaped areas including the following:
- Neighborhood parks.
- Kids’ playground.
- Jogging track.
- One major cooling utility complex along with basic mechanical and electrical amenities to cater to the requirements of the community.
- Applicable refuse system for the entire development.
- Basement parking spaces for the residents and visitors.